Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Honesty Box HATERS!


Honesty Box: A Facebook application that allows users to send anonymous private messages to one another. This application comes in handy during such situations like asking your biggest crush what his "type" is or even sharing a secret with someone. Of course, not EVERYONE is going to have something good to say about you; which is understandable because most people don't strike me as the sweetest cup of tea, either. But what gets me, what really gets me are the people who send NEGATIVE anonymous messages! Seriously, if you loathe someone so much as to take the time out and tell them how much you hate them ANONYMOUSLY, then WHY did you even add them as a friend? I used to love using the application, but now I think that most people are starting to abuse it. The other day, I received the LONGEST and most DETAILED anonymous message from a FEMALE!! I couldn't believe that there are some SERIOUS haters out there such as this one...and I quote:

Anonymous Girl: "the only memeory i have of you is when Jordan threw that chili on you LOL it looked like shit all over on ur clothes! hahaahaha u deserved it too cuz u THOUGHT u were cute in your ecko shirt and them cheap ass red chinese slippers hahaha"

......wow. So not only did she remember a slightly embarrassing incident that happened in HIGH school, but she remembered what kind of clothes I had on at the time AND what color they were. Now, I don't know what this sounds like to you all, but to me it sounds like shorty has some serious personal issues! She can't possibly have issues with me because I don't talk to anyone that I went to high school with. It just amazes me how people can be so unhappy with themselves that they call out negative things about another person. I wonder, did that make her feel better? Did she REALLY think that her comment hurt my feelings?

Silly haters...stop wasting your time.

2 comments:

  1. this is REALL! i cant even express how many SILLY HATERS wasted their time on me.. i remember writing a note about my honesty box comments after getting fed up with all the HATERRY goin on in there so i feel ya sis! just means ppl you havent thought about in YEARSS are STILL thinkin about ya ;) must be doiN SUMTHIN right.

    gotDAMNNshiiiiit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Heather...this is why you're my big sis.

    ReplyDelete