Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tyson Beckford...Gay?

Supermodel, Tyson Beckford, has had rumors floating around stating that he was gay for years now, but does this video prove it??? Watch...

What do you think? A lot of people have taken his thoughts to another level, and claim that this is proof that he is gay.
I think not.
I could have sworn that homosexual, or "gay" meant being attracted to, or participating in sexual acts with the same sex. There is no proff that Tyson has done either of these things-- he just stated his opinion.
Is he "gay" for being comfortable enough with his sexuality that he can speak his mind and say exactly what he thinks without worrying about what these close-minded people may think?
Maybe I'm tripping.

Comments have gone as far to say:
"A straight man wouldn't have entertained that question."

"He's too cute to be gay!"

...all comments that I find to be ignorant.
Let me know what YOU think!!

~ L. McCall

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I'm of the mind that the man's sexual orientation is his business and to me either way if he's happy with himself that should be the focal point and/or the thing you should take away from seeing him. Just me though...

    ReplyDelete